Some thoughts on Hostess Rewards from the corporate newsletter today:
Reward your Hostess
The relationship you create with each Hostess you book is essentially a partnership. As your retail sales increase, so do her benefits. The suggested minimum reward for each Paparazzi Hostess is 5% of the retail sales generated at their party. These rewards are built right into the way you as a Consultant purchase products. Every 40 PV (20 pieces) purchased on an order will be accompanied by Hostess Rewards in the form of additional accessories; but did you know that you can increase the benefits that each of your Hostesses receives? As an Independent Consultant, you have the ability to personalize your Hostess Rewards program.
What can you do to make your parties unique and your Hostesses happy? The possibilities are endless! Here are a few ideas to get the creative juices going:
- Parties within a party! Offer your Hostess an additional reward (i.e. an extra piece of jewelry) for each party guest in attendance who books a future party with you.
- Reward a future Hostess! Encourage party guests to check their calendars and contact you to book a party within 24 hours of the current party. Those who schedule a future party can receive a free piece of jewelry!
- Milestones! Reward your Hostess for achieving milestones at her party! Let her know that for every x amount of party guests who attend, she’ll receive an extra piece of jewelry for FREE, regardless of retail sale amounts. This same concept can be applied to retail sale increments (i.e. the Hostess will receive an extra accessory for every $100 in sales).
- Let your Hostess have first dibs on inventory! As you arrive at the party and begin to set up, allow the Hostess to pick out her rewards right away! The more she grabs, the more she’ll encourage her guests to buy so she can keep them! Let her know that she can hide her stash and encourage her to wear some of her new favorite pieces as the party guests arrive.
- Mystery Hostess! Hosting your own party? Put the names of each of your guests into a drawing to receive the Hostess Rewards from the party.